Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday Photo Shoot

Today we went to Nancy's house for a photo shoot. Nancy takes pictures as her hobby although she is far from an amateur. We are so excited that she wanted to take pictures of Kylie! (Please note that I wasn't allowed to take many pictures while the "professional" was taking pictures)

Here is Nancy in Action

As you can see just a simple photo shoot with a few props.. We learned baby models are very demanding and sometimes won't hold still. Next time we will make sure to have only pink M&Ms in the Candy Jar and only top quality milk for drinks. Thanks to Jess for being the prop girl..
After the photo shoot was over I had to get a picture of Kylie and Nancy for the blog as well as the Friends and Family section (Check out the Friends and Family section). Isn't she cute with her angel wings on??

SHHH.. Don't let Nancy know but here is a bootleg picture taken from a iphone (via the prop's girl)
Thanks so much Nancy, we know the pictures are going to be AMAZING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian and Tricia, I love, love, love your baby. I had so much fun today with Kylie and Tricia. But I did learn that babies are very difficult to photograph, she was a little diva! I think she's going to be a volleyball player for sure, probably libero. Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love, love the pictures! How cute. I didn't know Nancy did this as a hobby. I will talk to her so we can use her next year!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template