Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

This morning it was only 46 outside (okay don't laugh all you folks that live up north) but it was cold in the house and I was worried about Kylie and her cold hands.

Here she is under several covers and Mac cuddled close to keep her warm


Bonus Shot - Just a little Cutie


4 comments:

Pam said...

Mac and Kylie both look toasty warm in the photo.

Shawn said...

yeah, you are only allowed to visit in July and August. It was 26 here today and I didn't even wear a winter coat. Poor Kylie would be in a snow suit 24/7.

A writing mom said...

Maybe I should send Kylie a pair of Nick's mittens????

Anonymous said...

It was very cold today too! 26 degrees where Shawn lives and no winter coat, YIKES!! what's the temp in Atlanta! Poor Kylie is not used to the cold! She will be all wrapped up like a burrito for Thanksgiving.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template