Today was the first day that, I left the house and left Kylie home with our friend Wendy so I could vote. (Please note that Wendy has lost her voice and wanted to be extra safe around Kylie. I think she was still wearing some of her Halloween costume.) Voting today took me 22 mins to park, wait in line and vote. It took Brian almost 1 hour and 30 mins this morning.

Kylie, Wendy and I helped the economy today by going to Target to buy Diapers and went out to lunch.
Kylie drove for her first time on the highway and I appreciated the HOV lane (legally) on our way to pick up her Grandma from the airport. Kylie hasn't seen her Grandma since she was only a week old (she is almost six now!) and it was quite the reunion. All I have to say is I don't think my Mom even noticed me it was all about Kylie!
Here is Kylie casting her vote. What can I say I rock?
Well I better get back to watching the election results, Kylie and I love when they color in a state on the ice skating rink at Rockefeller plaza. At least all this election coverage makes it easy to stay awake for a late night feeding. More than I can say for Brian or my Mom!
2 comments:
Hi,
Just to tell you that my voice is back! Watch out class! I'm glad Kylie had a good time driving to get grandma. Yeah! it's not about us anymore! I'm not allowed to go to Miami without the kids! ever!
Have a great time with your mommy and Kylie :)
Wendy
Just to set the record straight,I did notice Tricia. She looks fantastic at her six weeks after Kylie..Tricia has started running again, and I (Grandma)get to stay with Kylie & get her little legs ready for some action.
Post a Comment