Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brian and Tricia's Big Night Out

Last night Brian and I went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. We left Kylie at home. No worries she had a babysitter although we had to question the babysitters qualifications. We did a strong and thorough interview and felt the babysitter was somewhat capable of watching Kylie. After all my Mom raised me and even though she dropped me on my head a few dozen times I guess I turned out okay. (The babysitter declined comment and declined to have her picture taken last night). From the pictures taken throughout the night Kylie looked like she was having a good time. Brian and I enjoyed our dinner out and only text messaged Mom a few times to check that Kylie was doing okay. Last Night was also the first night Kylie slept in her crib in her room! She has been sleeping through the night for a week or longer now (Midnight until 6am!)

The Happy Family Prior to Going Out
(Yes I look as white as a ghost)

Kylie thinking about sleeping in her crib
Kylie and a few of her favorite friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeremy (louie)says that he enjoys looking at pics of the bay!!!

Anonymous said...

oops. meant looking at pics of the baby!

Anonymous said...

I love it! She is getting so big and doing so well!
Wendy

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template