Sunday, November 2, 2008

Candy???

Yesterday we had a great family day as we went to the mall, had lunch in a restaurant (the kind where they refill your cup and FAST is not before Food) and even spent time outdoors. It was a great day!! We even went to the grand opening of the new Promenade at Coconut Creek (outdoor shops). We were out of the house for a good part of the day!

Here is Kylie enjoying her Cotton Candy. We wanted to do face painting too but decided maybe she was a little too young!


I have no idea how this picture ended up on the camera. I suspect that Brian ate a lot of Halloween Candy late last night and wanted to blame it on Kylie??

Here Kylie is today getting ready to cheer for the Dolphins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! The pictures were great, yours too!!

Pam said...

Shame on you Brian for blaming Kylie eating that Halloween Candy. Now I would have love to have eaten that Cotton Candy. See you real soon Tricia & Brian.
XOXOXOXO

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template