Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grandma's Visit

Kylie has had a lot of fun while her Grandma has been here. They have been quite busy going for walks, reading books and having Grandma and Kylie time. During the week my Mom has been here I can't get over how much Kylie has grown and how much more she is smiling and laughing. We will miss Mom/Grandma greatly when we drop her off at the airport today. We will go home and get ready for Cousin Shawn to come visit on Thursday! Here are some cute shots from over the week.



Check out our new section on the right of recipes. I figure if I am home I might as well cook some new recipes and try new things. Wanted to share the ones we like with you. Will update when we find the next good one :)
E-mail or leave your favorite recipe in our comments
section we love to try new things.
HINT HINT (Jess and Hugo - Feel free to send us the Pina Colada Recipe!!)

Many of you have asked How to Leave a Comment: Click below this text where it says Posted by Brian and Tricia 0 comments or 1 comment. Click where it says comment. It takes you to a form to leave your comment. Please note you don't have to have a acct to leave a comment just click anonymous. Look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her smile!!!! :) I bet grandma misses her so much already :(

Jessica said...

Don't count on getting the secret recipe! hahaha I guess you'll have to have us over again for more!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template