Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh Mom

I have to first start this post by saying that the Monday after Mother's Day should be a national holiday. I need some rest! We had a blast this weekend whether we were at the beach at the crack of dawn or the pool of somewhere in between. It was the best Mother's Day yet and I am a expert with 3 under my belt! Kylie was great and loving!

Here are some photos of the hand painted birdhouses we made for Po Po and Grandma. Mommy who is not quite the Martha Stewart and Kylie looked to Daddy for artistic direction.


Here is our day at the beach. Due to the fact we were there at 8:30am no one else was there and it was PERFECT! By the time we left at 11:30ish it was very crowded!


After a long day at the beach you need something refreshing so Kylie and I shared a Frosty (sorry Brian it has milk). We enjoyed it till its very last drop!

Kylie decided she would try Daddy's shoes on for a try.

For Dessert tonight Kylie bought me a Publix Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Can it get any better?

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template