Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mac I Love You

Mac is normally a jumpy hyper dog for Brian and I. However, with Kylie he is an amazing dog with a huge heart. He lays outside her door, or on top of the stairs when she is sleeping and never leaves her side. Personally, I like to believe it is because he cares and not because he wants all the food she drops.

However, Kylie decided that she needed to take care of him. So as he was laying on the landing half way up the stairs she took all of his tennis balls and toys up to him. She wanted him to be surrounded by toys. In true Kylie style she had to organize the toys for him. He just laid there looking at her. Every time she took one up to him she said Thank You Mac and then proceeded to tell herself your welcome too!



She also was watching the first HEAT game of the series with Daddy that day and felt that wearing Mac's Basketball toy as BLING was appropriate. I am not too sure how I feel about her wearing the dog toy but she was happy! GO HEAT!

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template