Thursday, May 5, 2011

Muffins with Mom

Today we celebrated Mother's Day at Kylie's school. The kids made special pictures of themselves and treated their Mom's to Muffins and pastries. Kylie saved a special seat for me and we enjoyed a song, story and a snack. I tried to take some pictures but the camera was acting up and most turned out blurry. All that matters to me is the I love you Mommy and a Hug.

Kylie took the picture of Kylie, Aiden and I.. Yeah sorry!

She was surely happy!


Tonight Kylie invented a new way to play basketball and got all of this out on her own. Yes that is a fish net!! I think it is time for a mini basketball hoop!


Video of Brian ready for the Fish Net Basketball Hall of Fame

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template