
We next went to one of Kylie's classmates birthday party where we were able to enjoy the good sounds of Latin music, some great food and of course the celebration of another one-year old. Most people don't take pictures of food at a birthday party, but I could not resist after seeing all these Latin pastries! I am not sure about Kylie, but I was drooling.
We have started to realize that at birthday parties, besides the fun of other children playing together. Kylie loves bounce houses. I guess I am glad we actually own one and will probably put it up more often.
There was a face painter at the birthday party and with Kylie dressed up as a clown, we could not resist having her face painted to add to her Halloween outfit.
Finally Halloween! Even though this year Kylie could not walk house to house, we still wanted to make sure she was able to experience. We visited a couple of our friend's in the neighborhood, but better yet for Kylie, was when we let her eat her dinner outside and watch all the trick or treaters come.


We rarely have pictures with Kylie being upset, but I had to smirk at this one. I guess this is her angry clown face waiting to go trick or treating!

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween! I can't wait to next year when Kylie can make her rounds!
1 comments:
kylie looks terrific with the Crown costume. We love her crying picture. She is so cute.Sounds like she had a great time today. Grandma Straub should have received an award for making Kylie's Halloween Costume.We enjoyed viewing the blog very, very much. Po Po and Gung Gung
Post a Comment