Happy Birthday Daddy! We hope your having a great day at work. Funny how last year, I couldn't hold my head up to create your birthday banner. Click HERE to see the post from last year. This year I got a little bit more creative with the birthday wishes. I got Mac involved. I tried to color his nose (he didn't like the blue on him), I tried to pour water over your poster but Mom reacted quickly. Then I found that playing Peek or Boo was the best entertainment!
Trying to find the right crayon
Just colored the Dogs Nose and now more on the poster
Peek
(Yes No Pants as she poured the dogs water bowl on her lap
- All trying to be creative)
A Boo...
A little Volleyball
1 comments:
Simply adorable....Can't wait to see what Kylie does for Daddy's birthday next year....
Post a Comment