Sunday, October 25, 2009

JAM Packed FUN Weekend

This past work week was exhausting, Brian and I were sick all week fighting a cold. Getting home from work, getting Kylie fed and off to bed. I was asleep by 8pm most nights just trying to recover.

Well this weekend, we lived every moment to its fullest. By every moment I don't think we could possible jam more into our weekend. Thanks to Kylie waking up Saturday morning bright and early at 4am our Saturday was filled to the brim. We decided to save the planet and leave the car behind Saturday morning, so we went on a 4 and a half hour walk. We walked to Panera and had a breakfast, Target for a little shopping and the Coconut Creek Commons to see what the shops currently had plus lunch. (We would love to have had pictures from the entire adventure however our camera battery ran out at Target. So we can share our breakfast at Panera. We loved spending time together and getting some fresh air, exercise and at times a little rain shower.
Two Great Minds....
Kylie learned how to use a napkin (or ten)


Today we have been busy cooking you name it we made it.. Blueberry muffins for the week, baked apples, baked pears, homemade pizza (okay everything else was healthy). We did some yard work, laundry and best of all did some coloring with our chalk outside. Kylie prefers to eat the chalk but she did some coloring too.

What to draw next...
Just Being a Goofball...Passed out.. But held on to her bread


It has been a great fun family filled weekend and one we wouldn't trade for a million dollars. Lots of smiles and laughs. Kylie even tried some new food which of course she can't get enough of raviolis and meatballs. (I think she has some Italian in her???) Guess I will be making more and more! We hope your weekend was just as fun!

Here is a cute video of Kylie on Thursday night.
Eating her dinner and watching Little Einsteins

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie is just adorable. I love the two faces together picture.
XOXO... Aunt Ro

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template