Monday, November 2, 2009

Balloons from a sea...

As mommy is traveling out at sea this week for work, Grandma Straub is here helping me take care of Kylie. They did venture out of the house to do some shopping, but the biggest surprise came when balloons showed up. She has always liked balloons from the moment she saw them at her birthday party. As I got home from work her face did light up, but as I brought her closer to the balloons she only got happier. So, yes, even though you are cruising out at sea far away, you still put a smile her face!

Thank you mommy, I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I love all the pictures and the postings. They are great! Have fun with grandma & daddy Kylie! Hope you are having a good trip Tricia! Talk to you guys soon.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template