Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tummy Time and New Shoes

Today I decided to break the routine some and do a little Tummy Time with Kylie. Kylie eats, sleeps and well you know the rest on a very set schedule. She knows when it has been long enough and she kindly lets you know that she is hungry or needs to be changed. Other than that she is an amazingly happy baby.

I figured today would be a good time to experience her new Surfboard Tummy Time Mat. At first you can see she was not that excited about it she wanted to eat her arm instead. She thinks anything she can manage to get near her mouth will provide her food. After awhile she started to really like this new Surfboard mat and was looking around.


Kylie also got two pairs of newborn shoes from Laytona at my Dad's work. The shoes are especially for newborns and actually fit Kylie. She was very excited when I put them on but as I was taking the pictures she wasn't happy that this was overlapping her eating time. I might even have them on the wrong feet. She is asleep in her swing now and still wearing them :)
Here is a shot from last night as Kylie was posing with her cookies by design bouquet cookie with her name. I think she was more interested in sleeping then the cookie.



1 comments:

Shawn said...

She is so advanced for her age, that is outstanding head holding!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template