Friday, October 24, 2008

Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes

Need your help! The following pictures were taken from a package received the other day for Kylie. It is apparent to us that someone purchased something for Kylie on Ebay, given that it was addressed to Kylie. However, the seller most have switched shipping lables by accident as Kylie received Nicorette gum. We don't have any details to contact the seller or even know who the package was supposed to be from. We hate to know that someone might have sent something and unfortunately things were not sent correctly. Please let us know if you can help solve the case.


2 comments:

Pam said...

Your Atlanta base spies came up empty on any/all clues to this case. This message will self distruct in 4 seconds.
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

This is soo funny. Only this would happen to you. And by the way, Maritza and I plan to visit Nov 15...I know it is forever and a day but that is when she could go and I wanted her to drive up there too. Since she doesnt; drive that far alone.....if she cancels I am going anyway. I will call you before I drive up.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template