Friday, October 10, 2008

Kylie Turns Two Weeks Old!


Can you believe it? As of yesterday Kylie is now two weeks old! We had a doctors appointment yesterday where we learned our little girl is growing quickly. She is now 6 pounds 5 ounces (when she was born she was 5 pounds 8 ounces). I guess all the nutrients I have been feeding her are SUPERSTAR nutrients. All her vital signs are perfect and the doctor said she is right on track! She got her first shot yesterday which she did pretty well with, I cried she screamed and Brian was the rock we both looked to.

Many of you have asked how Brian and I are doing? We are both doing fantastic and getting as much sleep as we possibly can. We both know that it will never be back to the levels we once had. Thanks to the great advice of Shawn, we alternate nights if she wakes up besides a feeding time. Luckily we haven't had to get up at all (except for feedings). Brian is loving the CAFETERA (Cuban Coffee Maker) that Jeannette bought for him and this helps him in the morning get that push he needs. I am doing well and get some small naps throughout the day. I am happy to say that my body after two weeks is getting pretty close to back to normal, I can wear 60% of my pre-pregnancy clothes and am about 4 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Just need to start doing some exercising or moving off the couch every once in awhile! Kylie, Mac and I will start doing some walks when it is not 90 degrees outside.

We hope everyone has a fun, safe and restful weekend!

Here is big brother Mac keeping a eye on Kylie!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 weeks Kylie

Love Grandma and Grandpa

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template