Happy One Month Birthday Kylie!
Where has the time gone? (I feel like we start every post by saying that). It has been a month since Kylie was born and we are overjoyed! It is hard to sum up the last four weeks in a few words as it has been tiring, rewarding, emotional, gross (diapers, spit up, projectile vomit) but one word I believe Brian and I would both agree on would be AMAZING. She is growing and changing so much everyday, we are afraid to take our eyes off her that we might miss something. Her latest thing is to look and stare at everything. She loves to go for car rides or walks in her stroller. She loves her daddy and lights up when he comes home from work etc.

We tried to calculate the amount of diapers, wipes, formula etc that we have gone through in one month. We estimate almost 270 diapers! Forget counting the wipes that is too hard!
Kylie had her one month doctor appointment today and she is doing fantastic. She now weighs 7lbs 14 oz and is 20 1/4 inches long. She is growing super fast!

To celebrate her One Month Birthday we took our little pumpkin to the Pumpkin Patch. Kylie decided to wear her pumpkin hat, her Halloween socks (thanks Zoe) and bring her purple Halloween cat. One of the things that Brian and I love so much now is to experience all the things through the eyes of a little one. Although she slept through most of the Pumpkin Patch experience it was great to be there as a family!

We can't wait to see what the next four weeks will bring! Also, make sure to check out the friends and family page (right hand column click Friends and Family) as we have had some new visitors at the Lum House!
3 comments:
I can not believe she is a month old!! The time certainly flew by. She just gets more beautiful everyday. I can't wait for my squishing visit.
way too cute! what is she going to be for halloween?
The picture where you can see the bliss in her face when she's sleeping in Brian's arms is adorable. She's sooo cute with you guys at the pumpkin patch! I can't believe she's already a month old!!! Happy birthday, Kylie!
Post a Comment