For those of you that watch the show HEROES (great show I might add). We have determined that Kylie must have a special power as she loves to pull on her ears. If we could just figure out what that special power is!
This week Brian's parents have been in town and have been helping me out with Kylie. Kylie loves her Po Po (pronounced Paw Paw - meaning Grandma). Po Po sings and talks to Kylie in Chinese. Gung Gung (meaning - Grandpa) is teaching Kylie motovational life lessons such as: If you believe you will achieve.
Here are some random pictures from this week:
Kylie thinking of her Grandma who had surgery this week
Time for a walk. Yes she is that small dot in the stroller

2 comments:
I hadn't check since last week. Thank you for all the pictures. She is adorable. I am glad my coffee maker is working!!! Glad to see you are doing well. We miss you!!
I have not been able to post messages, but I've been ebjoying watching the pictures. She is growing so fast. Enjoy every minute of it.
Post a Comment