Thursday, March 12, 2015

Small kind gestures go a long way!

This evening I was working away while Kylie and Grandma were playing UNO until the doorbell rang.  I wasn’t able to break away from my phone call to go to the door.  However, Kylie came in with this huge bag with a gift inside.  Evan, “the UPS man” (see blog post from the other day) bought Kylie a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal and paint set.  As Evan left Kylie said, “Grandma, he’s my favorite guy!” I am so glad I didn’t go to the door as as I type this I have tears in my eyes.  With all the negative things happening in the world and in your day, stop and smell the roses, express your appreciation and go the extra mile.   There are so many good things that we should be focusing on and I am blown away about this.  There are amazing people in this world that make a difference every day.  Kylie at 6 embraces this motto every day!





To Evan – We so appreciate you and your passion to not only do your job but how you go the extra mile.  I am sure you could just throw the box at the front door and go on your way.  Thank you for making a difference.  We are truly blessed to have you as our UPS man!  As Kylie would say Keep on Smiling and see you tomorrow! (Next time we need a picture of you and Kylie!)

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template