The last few weeks Kylie has started to enjoy her sleep. Although, not on the weekends were she still feels 5:30am is time to wake up. During the weekdays she refuses to get out of bed in the morning and heaven forbid you turn on the light or open the blinds. If you do she storms over turns off the light and gets back into bed. This morning was no different, although she smiled and was happy she wasn't willing to get out of bed. On the way to school she took the blanket with her and told me night night mama. When I turned around to check on her at a stop light this is what I saw....
I said, Kylie where are you?? She said No Mama Kylie is sleeping! How cute.. I wish I could drive to work like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Too Funny!!!!
Post a Comment