Friday, August 26, 2011

The Next Vera Wang?

Kylie has just started to taking a liking to her dolls.  She loves to carry them around, make sure they are eating and puts them to sleep.  Today Kylie designed a one of a kind outfit for her baby.  This is the baby that gets to take a bath with her.

You will notice she is sporting her duck towel hoodie, with a monkey diaper, pair of undies, knee high socks paired with lovely pink crocs. 

I don't know about you but truly Kylie is the next HOT Fashion Designer.

Please also notice that the baby is sitting in the high chair as that is for babies Mom!  Kylie has finally transitioned to sitting at the table with us.  (Not sure why I was so reluctant to do the switch as she is doing great!)

 

2 comments:

Shawn said...

is K designing for adults yet? I have some special occasions coming up and I think a lok like this would be PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

What a cute outfit. we love it.Kylie, you can become a famous clothes designer.Ha!Ha!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template