So Kylie is almost 99% potty trained.. WOOHOO! Finally, we figured out how to bribe her to potty. Marshmallows (all she gets is two and miniatures!). I am not sure about you but if you told me to go on the potty and I would get marshmallows I would too. She is getting to the point where she doesn't even want the marshmallows anymore just puts both hands in the air and says I did it! Starting in September no more pull-ups we are done! So glad to put this chapter behind us.
Kylie has also been eating like crazy this week, BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Zucchini, Squash, Tacos and Rice. Things she normally won't eat she is all about eating them now. So we have rewarded her with a few Desserts.
The other day we were at Starbucks (shocker!) getting our Treat ($2 Frapachinno) since I had my Chai Latte in the morning. Kylie saw this whoopie pie. Two red velvet cookies with icing in the middle. She HAD to have it. I told her you can't have it now but when you finish your dinner you can eat it. She carried it home in this little box, put it next to her while she was eating and ate EVERYTHING plus had seconds. She was so thrilled to have this little treat. She also enjoyed Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt the other night as well. Honestly, as much as she is smiling she would rather have grapes and oranges for a dessert but a little sweets now and again go a LONG way!



0 comments:
Post a Comment