Around 9:30am today my caller-id at work flashes daycare. Not sure about you but when it does that my heart starts palpitating. Does she have a fever, is she sick..I have so much work, can I leave.. what is wrong??
The conversation started off bad too, Tricia well it is not good down here. I start to freak and she says, Kylie has been bitten. I kind of shrug it off it is part of childhood I suppose. She tells me that while she was eating her breakfast, the perpetrator came over and took a bite out of her cheek. Guess he thought she was breakfast? Poor baby took awhile for her to calm down and when I went down I wasn't expecting it to look like this...

She is completely fine and happy just part of childhood...
The conversation started off bad too, Tricia well it is not good down here. I start to freak and she says, Kylie has been bitten. I kind of shrug it off it is part of childhood I suppose. She tells me that while she was eating her breakfast, the perpetrator came over and took a bite out of her cheek. Guess he thought she was breakfast? Poor baby took awhile for her to calm down and when I went down I wasn't expecting it to look like this...

She is completely fine and happy just part of childhood...
3 comments:
Poor Kylie...Life is rough and it only gets rougher...Hang tough big girl...XOXOXO
man that place is a jungle. I am getting K some boxing lessons for christmas.
Oh, My poor sweet Girl. Now is the time to learn Gung fu, Kylie. From Gung Gung
Post a Comment