Week with Grandma...
Well as Tricia has been on a cruise ship down in Mexico for the week. We were fortunate to have Grandma fly down from Atlanta to help with Kylie. As Kylie's daycare is at Tricia's work place down in Miami, Grandma was able to still take her to school a couple days this week so that she does not get out of routine and still can be with her friends. But on the other days, Kylie stayed home with Grandma, she definitely was well taken care of. From baking pumpkin square desserts to going to A Latte Fun (a kids indoor play cafe/play place), to just monkeying around the house, I know they had a blast. Even Mac got was able to take advantage of Grandma too, by eating 2 out of the 4 pieces of meatloaf that she had baked. Here are just some of the shots from this week.
Grandma made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!
At "A Latte Fun" playing the piano and clapping her hands!
Not walking yet, but Kylie sure knows how to push the shopping cart!
Lunch time, this is the sign to say "I love my broccoli!"
Eating breakfast at Panera's with Grandma
Playing the piano the 2nd day Grandma took to A Latte Fun! I think both grandpa's would enjoy the music she is playing.
"I saw Grandma cook, so now I want to cook!"
"After a week of watching, now I can cook!"
Thanks for everything Grandma...Mac thanks you too! And Brian as well!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment