Saturday, March 7, 2009

Walk for Animals 2009

Today Kylie, Mac, our friend Wendy and I did the Walk for Animals for the Broward Humane Society in Fort Lauderdale. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time with the 2,000 plus dogs and what seemed like millions of humans. Thanks to all our friends and family for their support of the Broward Humane Society, the Lum family not only met our goal but exceeded it!


Kylie Ready for the Walk in her Pooh Outfit and matching shoes

The Three of Us (Brian was there in spirit as he was at a vball tournament)
When does this thing start??
I am a little hot, I need to pull up my pants and Mac wants to jump in the water


Wendy and Kylie at the Finish Line.
Check out the last picture to see how exhausted Kylie was from the walk!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I was able to come along. I had never seen so many dogs together in one place and that behaved so well. I bet Mac and Kylie took a good night that day.My dogs loved the treats I brought home. The kids loved theirs too!
Wendy

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template