Monday, March 9, 2009

3 am

Last night about 3 am we heard this odd tapping noise. We thought it was someone outside the house and got concerned. We looked right away at the monitor to make sure Kylie was okay. Sure enough she was fine and laying wide awake in her bed. We continued to watch her with the same conversation like isn't it your turn to go and check her etc. As we were talking, Kylie rolled over onto her tummy and turned on her fish thing. Her trying to turn it on was the tapping noise that woke us up. After she turned it on she laid on her side and put herself back to sleep. It was the cutest thing EVER! I hope she always figures out how to put herself back to sleep when she wakes up in the night.

Here is a example from this weekend of her realizing she can turn the fish thing on and off.. Send batteries!!!


2 comments:

Shawn said...

That is awesome! and the exact opposite of my child! Maybe kylie can teach Zoe a thing or two about sleep.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shawn! please come over Kylie! I'm tired of being up almost every night-I guess my kids think that my bed is their bed! Smart little cookie Kylie!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template