Kylie Skips School - SHHHH
You all know how the story goes, sitting at your desk at work swamped up to your ears, the phone rings and the caller ID says DAYCARE. This is not a good sign, as they usually don't just call you to say hey how is your day going. Yesterday I got the call that Kylie had a 101 fever and not being herself. We are still convinced that it is from her shots on Saturday and after calling the doctor he thinks the same. She didn't eat yesterday that much but slept through the night. This morning as I woke her up I could tell she still was running a fever. We called in sick to school.
Kylie and I are not by any means playing hookie, in fact I think 8 hours at my desk is easier then being home with a little cranky one. (Not to mention I am coming down with a cold!) I think Kylie is teething and expecting a huge tooth to come out soon!
Kylie is doing much better and I think we will be at school first thing in the morning maybe waiting for the doors to open!
Finally Asleep!!
A Plea for Grandma to come take care of her.
Grandma's are better when kids are sick for some reason.
2 comments:
Poor Ms. Kylie, you can see it in her eyes. She just doesn't feel good today...
Get plenty of rest Kylie, and Mom too.
Love Grandma
Poor baby! You needed Brian to stay home that day and take care of both of you : ) oh yeah I forgot, he was coming down with something too! you are right grandma needed to come down! I'm glad she is feeling much better.
Post a Comment