Friday, March 13, 2009

Safe Driver

Thursday and Friday, my friend and colleague Kelly was instrumental in helping to get Kylie to and from school. I had a trip that took me to Boston and I knew I would be out of the office on Thursday. Brian thought about taking off of work and staying home with Kylie. For those of you that don't know the area, the daycare at Royal Caribbean is 40 miles south of our house. If Brian were to take Kylie this would mean almost four hours in the car. In came Safe Driver Kelly to the rescue.

Knowing that we had a reliable driver to help us out, I was able to fly from Boston to Atlanta to be with my Dad after his recent surgery. It means so much to have someone to help us out with Kylie and we are very grateful. Kelly's secret: SHHH Books on Tape, they seem to lull Kylie to sleep.


Thanks Kelly! Soon you will have your own little bundle of Joy in the car!

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template