Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Two Month Doctor Visit

Yesterday was Kylie's Two Month Doctor Visit and she was a trooper. She now weighs 9lb 10oz and is 22 and 1/4 inches long. Her weight is in the 20th percentile and length about 35th percentile.

The doctor says she is growing great and she passed her 2 month milestones (cooing, holding her head up some, following objects with her eyes). After the doctor came in and did his assessment we all geared up for the five shots she had to have. Brian held her cute little hands and I stood as far away as possible as I couldn't watch. I was shocked that she handled them so well and was happy in seconds.

Here is a picture of her waiting for the doctor to come in...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! Gosh she is so cute! Looking at her blog everyday from work, makes the day more interesting!!! well my job is interesting but she is way more cute than my class :)

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template