Kylie seems to be growing like a weed this week. I am amazed at how long she is getting. Sadly we had to go through her drawer and retire some of her clothes, they just don't fit! Kylie's favorite thing now is either her bouncy chair or the baby bjorn. She also loves to look at herself in the mirror and spends a lot of time cooing and talking to herself in the mirror. She is starting to kick like crazy, Brian thinks maybe she is ready to play a little soccer. I think maybe a swimmer! She notices everything around her as we made trips to Publix, Walgreens, CVS, the Library in the last couple of days she soaks it all in. I personally like when she is tired of waiting in line that she lets out a nice wailing scream. It usually speeds up the line. She did this at the drive-thru of Starbucks and the lady starting laughing thinking maybe Kylie needed a latte or something. Last but not least she has found her hands. She tries to put her whole fist in her mouth or a finger or two. She also loves to hold onto things.
Here is a short short video of her holding on to her new toy from Auntie Ro
1 comments:
Hi,
I am not able to watch the videos :( but I could just imagine how big and busy she is getting :) can't wait to see her Saturday. Congrats on getting the cards done !
Post a Comment