Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Gift Ever

I had to share with you the greatest gift ever that Brian bought me for Christmas (smirk). A butt station yep you got that right that is what it says. Everyone should have one of these.. I can't wait to put it on my desk at work (smirk). With my birthday right around the corner I can't wait to see what I get!! Who said diamonds were forever?

The compact Butt Station accomplishes many functions, including dispensing tape and holding pens, paper clips and a notepad.

  • This desktop organizer (6" x 5-3/4" x 2-1/2") is both functional and funny.
  • The tape dispenser is the roll that the little guy is holding.
  • The toilet tank holds pens and pencils, plus the guy can hold your favorite one in his mouth!
  • Space between the toilet tank and bowl holds your notepad.
  • The toilet bowl is the secret paper clip holder—lift the guy up to reveal paper clips magnetically attached to his bottom.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that gift too! too bad it won't be appropriate to have it on my desk at school! I'm sure my kids will get a kick out of it :) I love her Christmas and New Year's pictures! Good luck tomorrow:)
Love,
Wendy

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template