We also went upstairs and met everyone on the 6th floor. Kylie seemed to enjoy herself and even talked and smiled at mostly everyone. On occasion she cried. Amazingly when she met Jeannette (who was wearing a Gator Santa hat) she kept screaming. Good baby knows not to like the Gators.
Gator Lady (aka Jeannette)

We had a impromptu meeting with co-workers and friends and she had a lot to contribute.
Dawn and Kelly

I think she liked the office and her new daycare. I am not sure I am ready to go back to work yet. This trip made it all a reality! I thought of one thing to cheer me up, I am thinking of investing in Rosetta Stone software to learn Chinese. Kylie could speak Chinese, Spanish and English. Watch out Harvard!
Yes this is Kylie wearing a CORAL (not pink) Dress.. Had to look good for work!

1 comments:
Hi,
I loved her dress! You are right, she was not happy with the Gator lady :) smart girl.
Hey I could tutor her in spanish but she won't need any help. Going to the daycare down in Miami, the lovely teachers will make sure she is bilingual!
Hang in there Tricia, you'll get into a routine in no time.
Hugs and kisses
Wendy
Post a Comment