Sadly Winter Break has come and gone and when I look at all the pictures I remember the amazing memories we created I have to say that Winter Break we were all disconnected (pretty well) and just enjoyed each others company. Winter Break came for me right after about 6 weeks of traveling for work so the family time was so overdue.
The last day of school, Kylie had a holiday party which Brian and I were co-room parents in preparing for. The kids had a TON of food and fun.
This was a ice cream sundae topped with cookies and munchkin donuts.
This is Kylie and her Best Friend Madi
My parents flew in the day after school ended and we drove to Marco Island to enjoy a few days of relaxation time at the beach and the pool. We picked the perfect three days, the weather was 85-88 each day and fun was had by all!
Here is a view from our room. My parents had an awesome view from their room of just the beach and water. So relaxing! Can I go back now?
Posing with Grandma
Pool Time with Grandpa
Kylie and Mommy synchronized swimming
The Lobby Christmas Tree with Grandpa
Kylie and Daddy making a Sandman
Back to the pool with Grandpa
Beach Posing
Watch out Grandpa is going to get you!
Kylie with her Grandma
Relaxing after a day at the beach
Making Holiday Cookies - Great Gram Straub's recipe
Christmas Eve - Cookies, Carrot and a note for Santa (He wanted water not milk according to Kylie)
Christmas Morning
The Gingerbread House
Brian and his Mom at the Dolphins Game
We hope you had a great holiday season! How many more days until the next one??










1 comments:
I hear Marco Island calling us back.
Post a Comment