Kylie and I along with our friends Theresa and Abby went to see The Wizard of Oz. What a great play and a great time was had by all. Kylie didn't like the Wicked Witch and refused to let anyone clap for her. Her favorite character was the lion!
I told Kylie I was going to go for a run and decided she wanted to do it with me. What was going to be a 6-8 mile run turned into a fantastic one mile run. Kylie ran the whole time and we did it in just about 12 mins. She was so proud of herself and of course she beat me as I am slow and she is fast.
Kylie had Soccer Practice and Oreo joined us
Oreo came along for the haircut
Oreo enjoyed some Pancakes
Lastly, a play date with Kylie's friend Madi. There is nothing that beats the laughter of children to warm your heart.

0 comments:
Post a Comment