i believe she was singing, "The Hills are alive with the Sound of Music".
That has got to be the cutest baby video ever!!!! And she's saying "Mom and Dad... I think it's time to hop a plane to visit my cool cousins in Sweden!" (You couldn't understand it because she said it in Swedish!!!!) Hugs!
Aww! she is talking now! I understood perfectly what she said!Take care.
Post a Comment
Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template
3 comments:
i believe she was singing, "The Hills are alive with the Sound of Music".
That has got to be the cutest baby video ever!!!! And she's saying "Mom and Dad... I think it's time to hop a plane to visit my cool cousins in Sweden!" (You couldn't understand it because she said it in Swedish!!!!) Hugs!
Aww! she is talking now! I understood perfectly what she said!
Take care.
Post a Comment