Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Kylie got a chance to celebrate Father's Day and made some more progress as she approaches the 9-month mark. I can now finally say that "I" can celebrate Father's Day and it is such a joy to have Kylie with us. Thru her day care, Kylie made a special gift for me with her foot prints in a frame with a great Father's Day poem that made me shed some tears (yes, men can cry.) Here are some pics thru the day...

Kylie got dress up for me in her special Chinese outfit that pau pau (chinese for grandma) got for her.

This is what happens when you play all day and then almost fall asleep standing.

Just hanging out on a Sunday afternoon playing with my toys. Yes, strange that I like to wear my hat indoors, but not outside.

Kylie finally moved on up to taking her nightly bath without the infant tub! She always loved taking baths, but now she really enjoys it by being able to crawl around and have all her water toys floating around her. Get ready for splash time!!!

1 comments:

Novoa Family said...

No, I can't believe how big our little ones are! Can you remember giving Kylie her first bath (or pat down with a damp cloth) and thinking "one day she's going to be in the big bathtub splashing and laughing!" Boy time does fly! She's beautiful and looks like such a happy baby.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template