Votes Needed
Brian and I have been now feeding Kylie cereal for over three weeks. She can't get enough of it and is actually starting to grab the spoon and feed herself. She really enjoys her food.
Here is where you come in, we both disagree on how she should eat. Parent A thinks you should keep her neat and tidy and fall asleep in the highchair while Parent B thinks she should express her thoughts and feelings while eating.
Here are two examples from today. Let us know your thoughts.
Parent A

Parent B
Bonus Video: Kylie singing to her favorite song Viva La Vida by Coldplay, she even liked this song when she was in the womb!
4 comments:
Sorry, there is no such thing as a neat and tidy baby unless they are sleeping or walking into church.
I go with Parent B. Kylie wants to express herself. She starts with food and maybe later in Art. Are you sure Kylie didn’t think she was using moisturizer for her face? Maybe now is the time to introduce her to the "Napkin".
Enjoy your food anyway you can Kylie…Yum Yum..
XOXOXO Grandma
That video is just adorable. I love all the talking. No comment about the neat and tidy baby. I do agree with Grandma, there is no such thing.
Aunt Ro
I vote for messy eating!!!! She is so cute!!!!!! Hope you are having a great day. Go Parent B!!
Parent B!!!! Let them explore with food, then give them a bath!
Post a Comment