Wednesday, February 18, 2009

False Alarms

So I am sitting at my desk working away and the fire alarms for our building start to go off. Now, honestly we are on the sixth floor and we have thousands of people in our building. I don't think if I ran down all six flights I would make it out if there was a real fire. But today was the first time I realized that it is not only me in this building but Kylie as well. I immediately ran to our sixth floor window that overlooks the day-care playground (yep that is right when she plays later outside I can sit and watch her from the comfort of my floor!). So back to the story, there Kylie was in a crib with three other of her closet friends being wheeled outside for the fire alarm. The entire day-care was evacuated (as it should- only stupid people on the sixth floor remain at their desks) and there was Kylie in a rolling crib outside.

Now your wondering about this story and where I am going with this? Out asleep in a crib in the sun, with three friends around her. Now that is Kylie for you. Couldn't be bothered with the alarms just wanted to sleep and outside catching some rays! That is her friend Bianca looking at her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY!!! you actually were able to get a picture of it!!! funny girl!!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template