Today Kylie turned five months old! I know everyone has told me watch out time flies by fast, I never knew it would be this fast. Although everyday I can't wait to wake up and see what new thing Kylie has learned, there are some baby moments I miss too! Kylie has developed so much in one month. For starters she loves school, her friends and her teachers, she lights up the minute we walk in the door. She has learned to grab things and people, hair etc. She loves to grab at toys and everything goes in her mouth, if she can get it in her hands she will put it in her mouth. Sitting up is her current project, she can do pretty well on her own (until she face plants herself on the ground) but is getting better and better at holding herself up. She is also learning to scoot around a little bit, no worries she isn't going anywhere fast. She loves to eat, a true sign she is Brian's daughter and loves to say mmmm mmm mmmm and bang her highchair waiting for more food. She is very expressive and will let you know what she is thinking and/or wants and inquisitive. We can't wait to see what the next month holds and we try not to blink or we may miss something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment