Monday, September 29, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

Today was the first day that Brian wasn't home since Kylie was born. I should state that my parents are here so there are three of us taking care of one little one and one another plus a jealous dog. We have had so many fun adventures today and it is only 3pm. We had a big outing today as a trip to the doctor's office and besides that have been hanging around the house. The doctor says that Kylie is doing great and gaining weight like she is supposed to, all her other vitals checked out perfect. She is a tiny bit jaundice but nothing to worry about :)

Here are some adventures from our day and a shot of her first bath from last night.

Bath Time

Here is the first video ever taken with the new camera. I know it is flipped the wrong way but come on I can't figure it out. Kylie was sitting on her bobby pillow watching the 6am news and fell asleep. I was trying to wake her up..

Jealous Dog Time (Mac Barks at her every time she makes a noise. She doesn't seem to care and doesn't even move!)

Kylie just being her happy self

Waiting at the doctor's office ( I think the lights were too bright)


Hope your not having a Manic Monday!!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

love the video. She is so cute!! thinking of you (lots).

A writing mom said...

What a doll! Good idea to sleep through the news... who needs it anyway? :-) Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

manic mondays they are, even without an infant! Kylie is adorable and Mac will get used to her or she'll get used to him! Enjoy,
wendy

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template