Saturday, February 21, 2015

Watch Out She's on Two Wheels

For the past few weeks, every time we go outside I encourage Kylie to ride her bike without training wheels.  I have had one of those sticks in my Amazon cart for the last couple of weeks but I have been so busy I didn't order it.

Today, when we went outside to play, I said let's give your bike a ride.  She reluctantly got on the bike and started to pedal and then said, "Mom I've got this," and started riding her bike like she had been for a few days.

She was so excited I had to go in and get Po Po to see it and Po Po was nervous so she ran alongside her.


Next she wanted to ride around our circle street for which we did fine.  



Lastly, she wanted to show Gung Gung that she could do this easily.  



She can't wait to show Brian tomorrow and I bet she will hardly sleep. (He's at a volleyball tournament today)

I am so proud of her!  Oddly she is somewhat stubborn and she insisted that she could do this! (I have NO IDEA where she gets that from)


0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template