Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Surprise....

Two weekends ago, I had a work event Friday - Sunday in Orlando, Florida.  As the week went on I was sad thinking that I was going to be away for the weekend until it hit me.  I was going to be in Orlando and what better trip to bring Brian and Kylie along.  After discussing Brian and I decided to surprise Kylie.  So on Friday after school with the car packed up we picked up Kylie and off we went to Orlando.  

Brian gave her a letter that told her since she had been good he was going to take her to Disney World.  It took a second to kick in after he read it to her she simply said, "Oh Okay!"  After that she screamed realizing that it was really happening.

While I worked on Saturday with my travel partner friends, Brian and Kylie went to Disney World.  They left the hotel at 7:45a.m. and returned right after 10:00p.m.  Kylie and Brian had a blast from what they told me.  Just one little snafu, while Brian took the camera he forgot to take the battery out of the charger, so there were no pictures of the day.  Thankfully Brian's friend Derek and his wife Leilah met them at Disney for a few hours and took some pictures!  


What a great weekend! Pure JOY in these pictures





0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template