Sunday, October 5, 2014

Kylie turns 6!

I remember clear as day the moment I went into labor with Kylie, the first birthday party, the second, third (okay you get the picture)... Now she turned 6.  Everyone tells you when you have a baby that time will fly by in no time and they aren't kidding.  How is this little girl already 6 years old?  I swear I am going to learn how the big button on my remote will pause life as I am afraid I am going to miss something.  

We were fortunate that Gung Gung and Po Po and Grandpa and Grandma could come and join us for Kylie's birthday.  Plus, for Kylie's birthday there was no school on a Thursday.  Somehow weeks prior Kylie convinced Grandpa that he would take her to Chuck E Cheese and buy her twenty dollars worth of tokens.  So of course he kept his promise and with a coupon for extra tokens (thanks Brian) we all set out to play game after game at Chuck E Cheese.  I will go on record saying this is one of my least favorite places and never fear I won't be having my birthday party here.  We finished the birthday with cake and presents.  

Kylie and Mommy Playing a game at Chuck E Cheese with Gung Gung watching

Kylie showing Gung Gung her tickets


Grandpa playing Wack a Mole game.  Po Po got the highest score as all of us took turns

Grandpa and Kylie playing Skeeball.  Grandpa got the highest score here too!  (I think he lives at Chuck E Cheese)

Kylie's new game from Po Po and Gung Gung - Donkey Kong Country

Kylie's new fishing rod.  She was so so excited! 

Kylie's Birthday Cake - Ninja Turtles

She wanted the piece with her name on it.  (No worries she didn't eat the whole thing)

Of course we had to test out the new fishing pole and each one of us had our own pole to catch a fish.  No fish were caught on this day.


Kylie is in love with two things, FROZEN and Ninja Turtles.  If they could be combined she would be thrilled!!

Dunkin Donuts had Ninja Turtle Donuts!! 

Kylie received some Ninja Turtles for her birthday! 


For Kylie's Birthday party she wanted her friends to join her for some bowling fun.  It was IncrediBOWL and we had a lot of fun.  Kylie had 20 friends join us for a fun birthday party!!

Kylie and Kateyln


Kylie and Aiden - they have been friends since 18 months

Kylie and Tatum - SO CUTE!!!

The party Congo Line

Time for more cake!!!



1 comments:

journey wth nose cancer said...

love seeing all the pictures, looks like it was way fun!!!!! so glad all the grandparents were there!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template