I didn't sleep a wink last night I kept tossing and turning and worrying about Kylie's first day of Pre-K at her new school. More so about the drop off would she cry, would she want to get out of the car?
Brian and I took her together and the whole way there we kept telling her that this was her new school and she was a big girl etc. We pulled into the car line and she was ready. She kept saying, I'll be right back." When the teacher came to get Kylie out of the car she threw on her backpack, grabbed her lunch box and again said, "I'll be right back." As she neared the door to the school cafeteria she turned at the car and said I love you and proudly marched into the doors.
I don't know why I was worried! Kylie always does everything with a smile and a wave. I hope the rest of her day goes as easy!
Kylie wanted to be a pirate today and carry her band-aids (She gave them back before we got to school)
Mommy and Kylie being pirates this morning.
Kylie looking at her new school!
Kylie had to take this picture of her new school.
Off She Goes! (That is the principal in the blue pants)
1 comments:
A Scholar in the making...Kudos to Grandma's precious little girl...
Post a Comment