Now if someone else is going to do the laundry I am not going to stand in the way. The funniest part was when she found a pair of her shorts that looked like she had a good fun day at school and were covered in paint, mud you name it. She holds them up to me and says Oh no Mama what happened and lets out a big sigh. (At this point I was thinking I was being punked! I mean this is what I think every time I do laundry). So I explained to her that we had to use stain remover and she needed to be careful when we ate and played. She insisted on spraying the pants until every fiber had stain remover (and she did manage to get the entire stain out!)
The machine didn't die from being over stuffed and the clothes were washed nicely. Kylie was no where to be found when it was time to dry, fold or put away but it sure was a huge help to have someone start the wash for you! It was nice of her to let me put my feet up for a few minutes!
Doing the laundry


Kylie is 98% potty trained and is doing great. The other night she decided to wear a hat and sing Twinkle Twinkle, plus play the drum on the potty! We ran out of battery but captured a bit of it.
Kylie being a NOLE fan and eating her Chinese pastry!
0 comments:
Post a Comment