Friday, July 22, 2011

Busy Week

We have had a busy week and haven't had time to make a post. Last weekend we went to Hugo Sr. birthday party and Kylie had a great time in the pool. She was thrilled that Terri and Hugo's dogs liked to swim in the pool with her and William and Isabella. She was like oh no doggy in the water and then they were swimming so she just joined in. I know I know a picture would be better but you know I was eating and supervising!

Here is a picture of Kylie resting on William's shoulder. We keep telling her that he is too old for her!



Brian has been collecting coke caps and codes for years and years and even has my Mom entering in the codes she gets. He decided to cash them in and get Kylie a.... WAIT FOR IT.... Hand held Vacuum. I thought it was a tad bit sexist but turns out she likes to clean up spills and messes (Oh I forgot her OCD) and helps me out.. She says I GOT IT and runs to quickly vacuum up a spill with her special toy.



Lastly, our neighbors Abbe, Becca and Noah were up in New York for a Dance Competition / Camp where they all hung up with my favorite choreographers from SYTYCD. Super jealous. They brought home Kylie this awesome Red M&M guy. She has been sleeping with him lately.. Too bad he isn't real as M&Ms are my favorite (blue is my favorite guy!)



Hope your having a great week wherever you are and not melting from all this heat. Florida is apparently a "cool" place to be this week!




0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template