Monday, February 14, 2011

BA CUPID

For anyone that knows me, you know I really do not like Valentine's Day. It is the most over commercialized holiday ever! You should tell people you love them ever day and not just wait for V-day. Anyway I could post an entire post about that.

However, I think for kids under 12 Vday is cute. With that being said, Kylie, Brian and I met up with our friends Michi, Aric and Aiden for dinner on Saturday night. Kylie and Aiden are friends in class and really like to spend time together. Aiden was kind enough to make sure that he held Kylie's hand while she was running wild through the restaurant. He was also kind enough to watch her eat her pasta so gracefully! A little pre-Valentine Day Dinner! While I didn't take any pictures, Michi was kind enough to send these two from her phone. I think she has a bunch more on her camera (HINT HINT!)




0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template