
Even though it is not Super Bowl Sunday yet, today was a Super Sunday! I decided today to take Kylie to church with me. A 16 month old at a 7:30 am mass by myself?? The whole way to church I kept saying what am I getting myself into?? Ironically Kylie really enjoyed the mass, perhaps cause as Catholics we sing,sit, stand, kneel never time for boredom. She was the best behaved child in the kids room. Never made a sound besides trying to sing along to the songs and clapping at the end of each one of them. She also thought that peace be with you was a good time to give people high fives, the older people (why they sit in the kids room I don't know) really smiled and enjoyed meeting Kylie. The funniest part was during the collection Kylie thought she should keep the money in the basket, luckily she put our envelope in and passed it on. It was up there in top moments with Kylie. Not only for me to spend time with her but to see the reaction of the people at church when meeting her, as the average age is 75. She made a lot of friends!! If we could make one person smile today it was well worth it!
Of course for good behavior we stopped at Starbucks on the way home, one Grande Non-Fat Chai Tea Latte for Mommy! Hey I had to reward myself!!
Kylie has had a busy week, she is mastering the fork and spork, although both can be doubled as a comb for your hair! She is finally standing by herself and she is taking a few steps without us holding on to her. We can only imagine she will be up and running soon (fingers crossed - before we have to see the specialist on Feb 11th)
I am hoping to go and talk Kylie into helping me with the laundry. She is good at folding the clothes!
We hope you also had a SUPER Sunday!
Kylie ready for Church
Kylie and her fork or comb :)
Bonus Video: Kylie loves to exercise (Up and Down with her Legs!)
Kylie and her fork or comb :)
Bonus Video: Kylie loves to exercise (Up and Down with her Legs!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment