Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kylie Meets the Matriarch

We have been quiet busy ringing in 2010 and having a blast. We had a dance party on New Year's Eve with Kylie, Brian and I. Kylie was laughing hysterically. We had so much fun! We have gone to the park, read the same book over and over and over and over.. Mainly just spending quality time with one another. It has been great and we all are not looking forward to going back to the routine.

Kylie got to meet the Matriarch, her Great Great Aunt Betty (my Grandpa, who know longer is with us, sister). We decided Matriarch sounded nicer to say then oldest living relative! Aunt Betty was a key relative when I was growing up so it was great for her to meet Kylie! Kylie immediately became her lost long friend.

Aunt Betty, Kylie and I

Kylie decided tonight that she had to eat her Cheeseburger like us,
not cut up like a baby!
(Grandpa will be so proud, I think Red Robin soon!) She loved it!

Kylie decided to read a few magazines and then figured it was better to be closer to them. Some critical articles to read..
Bonus Video -Kylie playing with her I-touch that Santa brought her.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love the photo of her underneath the end table...Too Precious....

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Great Aunt Betty's!!! This Great Aunt Betty would like to meet your Great Aunt Betty someday. I think we would be sympatico.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template