We attended Kylie's first 1st Birthday party, Zoe's was her first birthday party but Jack and Ella's 1st Birthday party was her first. They had it at a place called A Latte Fun. Pretty neat place and Kylie was thrilled. (Yes for those of you at Zoe's bday party she wore the same outfit to Jack and Ellas's party - A 3/6 month outfit!)
We ran errands, shopped, did Kylie's Target Wish Lists, Dentist appointments, ate out a few times, went to the pool, got eaten by bird sized mosquitos (see Kylie's face in the pictures), watched TV and just enjoyed being a family.
Enjoy some pictures from our weekend. Including the Blooper Reel below :)
Foam Pit





Blooper Reel - For all of you that know me (Tricia) well know that I can't take pictures at all. This weekend we found that it seemed like someone in every picture was closed eyes or crazy grinned. Here are some of our favorites that make us laugh
Kylie likes to give kisses

I am laughing so hard I am not going to open my eyes!
Great Picture of Kylie what the heck was I doing?
Drum Roll Please ..... Can you say Chinese?? Like Father Like Daugther

Great Picture of Kylie what the heck was I doing?
Drum Roll Please ..... Can you say Chinese?? Like Father Like Daugther



2 comments:
What? You used to have "free" time before you had kids? :-) She is beautiful, as always. Always happy!
we enjoyed watching the pictures! where is this caffe latte place? It looks like a place we take the kids but we're always looking for new places. William is here and thought Kylie was very cute :)
Post a Comment